Better Content for your Brand
One podcast episode has the potential to be posted on every channel. A full-length video on YouTube, a blog post on your website, and a video snippet for LinkedIn.
Our method will provide your brand valuable content, worth sharing.
A Marketing Machine for your Brand
Schedule a 1-on-1 Call
This call is to learn all about you and your business. We seek to get a snapshot of where you are at and where you want to go.
To schedule, please fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out.
Podcasting is the new form of radio. When you add a video component (like we do) it becomes a new form of television. With podcasting, you can tell stories that are more impactful than a press release.
With Old Soul, we will provide you a host to tell those stories. Our team has developed a full-proof podcast machine to optimize your time and increase your brand’s awareness.
Our 6-Step Process
1. Strategy – Goal setting, identify target audience & more
2. Development – create visual and audio branding
3. Outreach – invite potential guests to the show
4. Record – interviews are remote (higher quality than Zoom)
5. Produce – edit the episode & develop marketing materials
6. Distribute – post the episode & drip out marketing media
Meet your Host
Dr. Rod Berger
Executive & Strategic Communications Expert
Dr. Berger is a media personality featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Parents Magazine as a regular contributor. Berger also conducts on-camera interviews and hosts podcasts.
In the last 12 months Berger has conducted interviews in
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Los Angeles
- Oslo, Norway
- Stockholm, Sweden
Notable interviews include
- Sammy Hagar (of Van Halen)
- Charles Barkley
- Vanilla Ice
- Jenson Button (F1 World Champion)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (UFC Hall of Famer)
- Jermaine Dupri (Grammy Award Winner)
- 100s of investors, CEOs, and founders across the globe
Stats at a Glance
Social Media Impressions
Social Media Followers
Professional hosting includes research and promotion. We also will identify potential guests for the show.
Social Media Influence
Content created from the podcast episodes will flow with your company’s existing platforms.
Audio will be clear, visuals will not be blurry, social posts will be valuable to your audience.