Our brand strategy framework simplifies your message & creates consistency to change the course of your business.
Is Strategy Right for You?
Are you tired of getting so many unqualified leads?
Do you want to stop wasting money on broad marketing campaigns?
Do you know your audience’s challenges, pain points, dreams & desires?
Case Study for Belmont Entrepreneur Center
Goal: Develop a video podcast series for the Belmont Entrepreneur Center.
Why: To showcase stories of Belmont students (past & present) to inspire and motivate young entrepreneurs.
- Started with a three (3) day brand strategy workshop to develop the show concept
- Developed show assets (audio, video, graphic)
- Create landing page
- Edit & post podcast episodes consistently
Timeline: Three (3) weeks until the first episode released
So what… the brand strategy conducted at the beginning of the project is what guided decision making. It impacted the type of visuals our team developed, the messaging of marketing materials, and more.
To learn more about What If… please visit BelmontETP.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is brand strategy?
Branding is a buzzword thrown around too often and many people do not know what it actually means.
Simply put, branding is what an audience thinks about a company.
It is the “gut feeling” that drives purchase decisions, like Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi.
You may have questions like…
- What is the definition of our brand?
- Why does the brand exist?
- Who are we for?
- How do we position ourselves to win over competitors?
Marketing, branding, design thinking & business all work together when brand strategy is at the center.
Q: How does does it work?
A: We develop a Brand Playbook with you
We will conduct a three (3) day workshop with you to develop your own “Brand Playbook”
The Brand Playbook consists of 5-parts:
- Mission, vision, goals
- Brand personality
- Target audience and research
- Gap analysis
Your Playbook will help your brand in navigate a number of questions including:
- Does this package design suit our brand?
- Is this commercial or ad on brand?
- What kind of content does our audience want on social media?
Q: How long does it take?
A: Three (3) days to complete the workshop, each day consists of 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
Q: What is the return on investment (ROI)?
- Increase sales
- Increase qualified leads
- Increase customer retention
- Increase conversion rates
The bottom line is…brand strategy can achieve a number of business objectives.
Just like you must have a plan before you worry about execution, you must have your “Brand Playbook” before you attempt to interact with your target audience.
- 1 Less confusion.
- 2 More conversions.
- 2.1 Is Strategy Right for You?
- 2.2 Case Study for Belmont Entrepreneur Center
- 2.3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)